Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Immigroup Immigration Services

Our job is to make the government officials work as easy as possible and eliminate the chance for error. By using our www.immigroup.com, you can rest reassured that your application is thoroughly reviewed and complete. Remember, it only takes one mistake on your application for a Government official to send that back to you. We deal with law firms, travel agents, private businesses, and schools. Take a look at the testimonials section of our website to see a list of some of our partners and clients. We encourage you to give them a call and ask about our reputation. We stand committed in clarifying to you the government provisions with respect to the services we offer. Our prices are exceptionally fair. We hope you use us for years to come.

George Laczko

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello

I'm looking for advice in the following matter: I arrived to Toronto in April 2006 as landed immigrant in the skilled worker class, with my common-law partner and daughter (not her daughter). We had been experiencing problems in our marriage and we eventually broke up. She finally left the place where we lived together in December last year, after several months of having terminated our relationship. She is still living in Canada.

Now, I intend to marry one former friend from my country and bring her here, but I'm not sure about my current situation with my ex partner. My fiancee and I have been in contact for months, and we even met abroad some weeks ago, where we exchanged vowes and engaged to marriage.

I really need your help because we love each other and want to go on our lifes together. Please let me know if it is possible for me to sponsor my girlfriend once we get married. We plan to do so ASAP.

Today I called to the immigration line, and an agent told me that I'm not eligible to sponsor my future spouse because I have a 3-year contract with my ex-partner and if they believe that she came with me just for the immigration, we would face legal issues. Is that true? Am I tied to this person for 3 years? (I didn't see anything like that while we were filing our application for immigration)

Thanks and regards.
Gui

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home